AquaSnap ATP Water Testing DeviceSKU: 9231003
*** FREE 3rd Day Select SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S. ***
100 tests per box.
Aquasnap is a user-friendly, self-contained ATP water sampling device used with the SystemSURE Plus luminometer. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, and collects 100 µl of water in the honeycomb-shaped dipper.
Choose either Total or Free. The Total Aquasnap result contains both living and non-living organisms. The Free Aquasnap result contains only the non-living organisms.
Aquasnap uses the world's first liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP testing devices. This provides better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
- Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Honeycomb-shaped collection tip (100 µl)
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label
- Bottle of ATP extractant
- 100 tests per case
- 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8ºC)
- 4 weeks at room temperature (21-25ºC)
- SystemSURE II
- Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Simple, quick and user-friendly
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Collects 100 µl of sample - no pipetting
- Results in seconds
- Costs up to 50% less than competitors' ATP water tests
- No reagent wastage
- Consistent, reliable results
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):