ATP Luminometer - SystemSURE PlusSKU: 9231001
** FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL US **
The SystemSURE Plus ATP luminometer hygiene monitoring system quickly determines the cleaning efficiency and hygienic status of surfaces and water, ensures product quality and reduces costs.
This ATP luminometer is designed with state-of-the art electronics, upgraded software program and improved functionality. The palm-sized ATP luminometer is easy to use, extremely sensitive and affordable.
Used with the Ultrasnap (surface) and Aquasnap (water) testing devices, the SystemSURE Plus ATP luminometer measures adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacterial, yeast and mold cells.
Microbial contamination contains ATP, but in small amounts. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced. When ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena’s unique, liquid-stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap or Aquasnap testing device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The ATP luminometer measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Ensures product quality and extends product shelf life
- Optimizes chemical/sanitizer usage
- Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
- Protects brand and reputation
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Simple to use – three step test
- Results in 15 seconds
- Lightweight and portable
- 250 programmable test points per test plan
- 20 programmable test plans
- Alphanumeric ID of locations
- Stores 2000 results
- Programmable user IDs
- Self-calibration at startup
- Detects down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-16 moles)of ATP
- Includes carrying case and strap
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18 x 3 cm)
- Durable outside shell and sealed keypad to battle against splashes and the environment
- DataSURE II analysis software included (unlimited installs)
- AA battery powered (lasts up to 3000+ tests)
- PC compatible via RS232 cable or USB
- Simple to use, menu-driven operation from keypad
- Engineered for durability and intensive use
- Ultrasnap ATP surface testing device
- Aquasnap ATP water testing device