EnSURE Touch - ATP LuminometerSKU: 9231036
***FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US***
EnSURE™ Touch is an advanced monitoring system that collects, analyzes and reports data from a variety of long-trusted quality tests, providing rapid and accurate sanitation verification data. EnSURE™ Touch features a 5-inch touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. EnSURE™ Touch is designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring and risk management.
EnSURE™ Touch monitoring system is designed to be used for multiple quality and food safety tests. Users can use the system for ATP hygiene monitoring or have an expanded program that incorporates cooking efficiency, microorganism and allergen prevention tests for environmental monitoring and finished product testing.
EnSURE™ Touch's responsive, shatter-proof touchscreen design puts all the functionality and features of Hygiena's ATP Monitoring Systems at your fingertips. Functioning just like a smartphone, easily navigate through locations, plans, users, and settings with just a few touches, even while wearing gloves.
EnSURE™ Touch uses a state-of-the-art Photodiode sensor technology that provides superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors and combines it with a fully-touchscreen interface. This tiny sensor allows Hygiena™ devices to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor. While the touchscreen interface makes EnSURE™ Touch our most intuitive and easiest-to-use device to date.
Don't let the petite shape fool you - EnSURE™ Touch makes no compromises when it comes to durability. The rugged outer shell and shatter-proof touchscreen keep EnSURE™ Touch safe in the harshest environments. For extra protection, every system comes with a complimentary carrying case with a shoulder strap for hands-free transportation to test locations in your facility.
EnSURE™ Touch comes out of the box Wi-Fi capable, allowing you to directly and securely sync your results with our cloud-based data analysis software without connecting via USB.
SureTrend™ Cloud is an easy-to-use data analysis software that comes free with every EnSURE™ Touch. Available in both cloud-based and desktop formats, SureTrend™ Cloud enables users to monitor, track, and trend testing results across multiple facilities, and schedule automatic reports, making risk management easier than ever.
- One instrument platform to collect, analyze and report data from multiple quality indicators
- Functions just like a tablet and is configurable to your needs
- Wi-Fi connectivity to cloud-based software
- Responsive 5" shatter-proof touch screen works even when wearing gloves
- Ability to accurately emulate competitor instruments eliminates the need to re-write SOPs and enables rapid system adoption
- Built-in screen sharing capabilities allow for remote support directly on the device
- Built-in tilt-sensor makes sure you are running tests properly every time
- Smart batter management features optimize device settings to maximize battery life
- Real time ATP results and same shift microbial indicator results make EnSURE™ Touch a helpful troubleshooting system
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (ie. HACCP & GMPs)
- No scheduled yearly maintenance necessary
- Available LED Calibration Verification Device for in-house confirmation of calibration
- Complimentary SureTrend Cloud Software
- Measures ATP, High Sensitivity ATP/Allergen Prevention, TVC, Enterobacteriaceae, Coliform, E. coli, ALP, and ACP test devices
- Sensitive - can detect down to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP
- Advanced photodiode sensor technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes
- Storage: 2GB of storage
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (7" x 3" x 1")
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Shatter-proof 5" touch screen
- Powered by a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with USB-C charging*
- Connects to software via Wi-Fi
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and shatter-proof screen to protect against splashes and wear
- Original one year warranty includes parts and labor
- SureTrend Cloud – Result Database Management Software included
- No license fees
- Monitor testing across one or multiple facilities
- Easily configure one or hundreds from a single SureTrend account
- Fully interactive dashboard
- Free version upgrades
- Supports multiple Hygiena luminometers and/or facilities
- Full online support and resource center only one click away
- UltraSnap™ ATP Surface Monitoring
- AquaSnap™ ATP Water Monitoring
- SuperSnap™ ATP Allergen Prevention/High Sensitivity
- CrossCheck ACP Acid Phosphatase