HydroFoamer and HydroSprayer offer easy automatic dilution with
convenient control of where and how solution is applied. On and off
functions are finger-tip, trigger controlled on the spray nozzle. To rinse,
the concentrate container is disconnected using an easy-to-operate
quick coupler, designed to allow either a full width spray or powerful jet
stream while rinsing. This range of control helps personnel apply the
solution where it’s wanted. Handles on larger containers increase the
operator’s control over application.
· Built with Hydro’s proven, reliable components
– durability proven by years of use in the field
· Compact, easy to store
· Increased productivity of employees
· Enhanced safety (reduced exposure to concentrates)
· Non-electric, no installation required – just fill the concentrate
· container and connect the dispenser to a water source
· Maximum cleaning product performance
1. Injection molded assembly: foaming barrel, handle, and eductor.
2. Concentrate container: Model 481 - 96 oz., Model 483 - 48 oz.
3. Suction tube/strainer.
4. Spray nozzle with quick disconnect assembly.
5. Metering tip kit.
6. Product information sheet.
Please use this equipment carefully and observe all warnings and cautions.
· Wear protective clothing and eyewear when dispensing chemicals or other materials.
· Always observe safety and handling instructions of the chemical manufacturers.
· Always direct discharge away from you or other persons or into approved containers.
· Always dispense cleaners and chemicals in accordance with manufacturer's instructions. Exercise
CAUTION when maintaining your equipment
· Clean equipment after each use in accordance with instruction sheet.
· Wear protective clothing and eyewear when working in the vicinity of all chemicals, filling or emptying equipment or changing metering tips.
· Always re-assemble equipment according to instruction procedures. Be sure all components are firmly screwed or latched into position.
· Attach only to tap water outlets (85 PSI maximum).
1. Unscrew foamer lid assembly from container.
2. Select a metering tip using the chart below as a guideline and press the tip firmly into the hose barb on the bottom of the lid assembly. Install the suction tube on the hose barb.
3. Fill the container with concentrate. Screw foamer lid assembly securely onto container. CAUTION: Foamer lid assembly must be securely fastened to container to prevent accidental spilling of concentrate during use of foamer.
4. Insert foamer lid assembly into female quick connect on spray nozzle.
5. Connect a garden hose with 3/4" male garden hose thread to the base of the spray nozzle handle. Turn on the water supply to the hose. (Minimum 25 PSI water pressure is required to operate the foamer.)
6. Grasp the spray nozzle handle in one hand and the foamer container in the other. Squeeze the spray nozzle handle to begin foaming. Continuous operation can be achieved by using the handle lock provided on the spray nozzle. Rinse by disconnecting the spray nozzle from the foaming lid assembly. To remove the foamer from the spray nozzle, simply grasp the quick connect on the spray nozzle in one hand and the foamer assembly in the other. Pull in opposite directions. (The outside collar around the quick connect will slide toward the spray nozzle, disengaging the foamer barrel.)
Problem: 1. Unit does not draw
Cause: a. Clogged suction tube
Remedy: a. Clean or replace concentrate strainer
Cause: b. Metering tip orifice obstructed
Remedy: b. Rinse tip or replace: Do not attempt to clean - may alter size of orifice
Cause: c. Water pressure too low
Remedy: c. Minimum 25 PSI required
Cause: d. Mineral deposits in
Remedy: d. Back flush unit. Remove container, suction in barrel of foamer tube and metering tip. Put finger over barrel opening. Apply minimal water pressure through garden hose at nozzle of barrel to be flushed.
Remedy (option#2) d. Descale foamer by soaking in weak descaling solution.
Cause: e. Clogged water inlet strainer (low water flow)
Remedy: e. Clean or replace strainer.
Problem 2. Weak foaming action
Cause: a. Clogged water inlet
Remedy: a. Clean or replace strainer
Cause: b. Water pressure too low
Remedy: b. Minimum 25 PSI required
Cause: c. Water temperature too
Remedy: c. Use lower temp water source. (Concentrate high flow decreases above 140º F water)
If above steps fail to produce good concentrate draw and/or foaming action, replace lid assembly.
(Greater dilution ranges can be achieved with special order tips. Call for details.)